Me Old China Plate
Springing into action just in time for the clocks going forward, this fella has cast off his wintery cockney cobwebs. He’s not a real cockney though, more a cockney-come-lately. He’s seen too many Danny Dyer films and suffered East London overload. So much so that he gets his rhyming slang all wrong. “I’m going up the apples and stairs” he’ll say before adding “Would you Adam and Believe it”. When he tells everyone his YMC sweat looks like an old china plate, nobody knows if he’s being serious.
- Engineered Garments Driver Jacket (Light Blue Cavalry Twill)
- Norse Projects Elka Classic (Yellow)
- Yuketen Maine Guide Moc (Light Blue / White Camp Sole)
- Edwin ED-55 Relaxed (Rider Wash 11.25oz CS Selvage Denim)
- Y.M.C. Willow Crew (White)