The Constant Gardener
What does the phrase ‘Flower Power 2013’ mean to you? Maybe it puts you in mind of a 60s compilation CD with a black and white Sandy Shaw on the front? Or maybe a night of retro organised fun in fancy dress at a rubbish Northern ‘niteklub’? Or perhaps something to do with gardening while bombing speed, like our hero, here? This guy may look relaxed but he is on weather-enforced downtime. Normally, his speedy secateur action (allied to his love of a nice flowery shirt) leads to his pals calling him The Constant Gardener. He just can’t stop tending to flowers, his fingers are greener than The Incredible Hulk’s fake tan.
- Folk Jankel Gillet (Light Sand)
- Battenwear Overhang Shorts (Floral)
- Battenwear 5 Pocket Island Shirt (Floral)
- Universal Works Raglan Sweatshirt (Fossil)
- Norse Projects Aros Heavy Chino (Leaf)
- Sperry Top-Sider CVO (Reverse Out Navy Suede)