Overactive pituary glands
To the untrained eye it may look like this is a slightly small man, but he’s not, he’s just got a slightly big rucksack. Kånkens were designed for schoolchildren, so these ever-so-slightly larger numbers must have been made for those weird children at school who were taller than the teachers. What happened to them? Did their overactive pituary glands lead to an early grave, or just a life of half-mast trousers and ducking under doorways? We’ll never be sure. Sadly this has little, if anything at all, to do with this sharp outfit you see before you, so we’ll quit our rambling and shut up.
- Stone Island Glass Jacket (Lemon)
- Norse Projects Niels Marine SS Tee (Old Camel)
- Han Kjøbenhavn Worker Crew (Orange Nap Yarn)
- Edwin ED-55 Relaxed (Dry 11.25oz Quartz Denim)
- Sebago Dockside (Sand Suede)
- Fjällräven Kånken Laptop 15 (Sand)