We all do it don’t we? Donning the clobber of strong male stereotypes, whether we’re pretending to be lumberjacks or train drivers or dead tough army men, it’s what kids who used to play with Action Force figures do when they grow up. This lad is no different. He espouses (yep, espouses) this ethos more than most. Yesterday he was knocking about looking like an ancient rambling God, today he wants to look like he knows his way around a boat. Coincidentally he actually does. He knows his Starboard from his Port, but rather than earning his doubloons on the high seas he spends his time here with us. He is our anchor, yep anchor. He is our deck-out deck-hand.
- Fjällräven Greenland Jacket (Ochre)
- Journal Standard Hooded Coverall Jacket (Light Denim)
- Armor-Lux Stripe T-Shirt (Cobalt / Nature)
- Battenwear Etherway Pants (Blue Nylon)
- Han Kjøbenhavn Army Shirt (Indigo)
- Vans Authentic (White)