Council Pop and Brain Freeze
A few years ago there was a new drink in town that made Coca Cola taste like council pop. Sunny Delight was the name and a delight it certainly was. Sadly, all good things never last though, and after rumours that a keen consumer of the thirst-slaking elixir had turned a darling shade of orange, the stuff seemed to disappear from the aisles. Fast forward to 2013 and here we’ve got what happens after you’ve quaffed too many Soleros — denim jackets slowly melt to a mango flavoured mush, button-down shirts turn into an ice-cream centre and do you see that look of concentration on his face? Well, that’s what you’d look like if you were fighting off the worst brain-freeze of your life.
- Jacoform Model 232 (Sand Nubuck)
- Engineered Garments Work Shirt (White Poplin)
- Levi's Vintage Clothing 519 Bedford Pant (Fog Rigid)
- Norse Projects Niels Nautica Stripe SS Tee (Brick Red)
- Our Legacy Original Jean Jacket (Tangerine Orange Denim)
- Falke Step Sock (White)