Mr Brown as... Napoleon Dynamite
As an Army explosives expert on downtime, this heroic character relaxes around the harbour and is dressed the part. Smart shoes and seersucker jacket plus the centrepiece, a classic breton striped t-shirt. The number of stripes in this garment were traditionally taken to denote the amount of battles the 19th century French navy had triumphed in. This trivia allied to the his vocation has led to the nickname ‘Napoleon Dynamite’ amongst his peers. He quite likes it and insists you ‘Vote Pedro’.
- Dockers Extra Slim Chino (Navy)
- Saint James S/S Stripe T (White / Blue)
- A.P.C. Seersucker Harington (Dark Blue)
- Mighty-Mac Boat Bag (Blue)
- Common People Crosby Shoe (Stone Suede)