Mr Brown as... Dead Man's Chips
Yep, we know what the film buffs amongst you are thinking – Dead Man’s Shoes. It’s hard to avoid that comparison but mention it to this chap and he’d paralyse you with an icy glare. He’s heard it all before, and the comparison irks him. “I’m a real soldier”, he pleads. He’s like a member of the A-Team but one that has actually been shot in the leg and killed people – quite literally – to death. He is a one man army who lives off the land and occasionally enjoys a chippy tea. He listens to Michael Buble but if you mock him for this he will strike you down dead.
- Fjällräven Greenland Jacket (Green)
- Paraboot Michael Shoe (Chestnut)
- Belstaff Military Bag (Military Green)
- Engineered Garments Work Shirt (Chambray)
- Norse Projects Agni Lambswool Knit (Hawthorne)
- Norse Projects Erik Cord Pants (Loden Green)