Mr. Brown as... The Redundant Woodcutter
The credit crunch has hit everyone hard, even this woodcutter. He’s been chopping wood since he was in short kecks so his redundancy package is generous. Ok, so he spent most of it on updating his wardrobe but there’s nothing wrong with a few comfort buys is there? He stays faithful to the forest with a nice green Ma.Strum Parka and Garbstore knit. He has spread his wings a little below the waist (that’s not a euphemism) by going for the Red Wing Moc Toe boots he always wanted but was scared of dirtying. He has replaced cutting trees with cutting sarcasm which he uses on the job centre staff at every opportunity.
- Lee Regular Chino (Khaki)
- Polo Ralph Lauren Custom Fit Stripe Oxford (Green / Beige Stripe)
- Ma.Strum Cotton Sateen F43 Parka (Olive)
- Red Wing Classic Moc Toe Boot (Sand)
- Garbstore Bib Back Football Knit (Khaki)