Ten c / Field Jacket (Wine)
- 60% polyester, 40% cotton
- Unique knitted nylon/polyester micro-fibre fabric
- Waterproof and breathable fabric
- 100% cotton partial lining
- Japanese woven fabric, finished in Italy
- Zip fastening and press stud storm flap
- Four front button fastening pockets
- Zipped concealed hood
- Lightweight drawstring hood
- Shoulder epaulettes
- Drawstring waist and hem
- Elasticated drawstrings
- Velcro adjustable cuffs
- Underarm stitched vents
- Each garment is numbered and has handwritten sizing on the inside
- Made in Italy
Ten c is a young brand from the minds of ex-Stone Island man Paul Harvey and Allesandro Pungetti of CP Company/Esemplare fame. With no logos and no baloney, the focus with Ten c is solely on making jackets to last a lifetime.
The Ten c Field Jacket is based around the US M-65 jackets, and while from a distance it wouldn’t look out of place in an anti-war protest-march circa ‘69, it’s actually made from one of the most futuristic fabrics we’ve seen. Reportedly it’s the same stuff that’s used to make Bentley soft-top roofs, and although we can neither confirm nor deny this statement, we can say that it’s a knitted nylon/polyester micro-fibre that’s both waterproof and breathable. Fairly similar to the Stone Island micro-fibre, it feels velvety whilst still being sturdy enough to almost stand up on its own. Ten c compare these jackets to a good pair of raw denim jeans, after a bit of wear it will shape to your body and become ‘Your Jacket’.
All measurements are in inches.
|Size||Pit To Pit||Back||Arms||Shoulders|
- We do not charge customers outside the EU the 20% VAT that is included in the price of most of the items we sell. See our shipping section for more details.
- Free shipping on UK orders over £140, worldwide orders over £250.
- Order prior to 1pm Monday - Friday for same day shipping worldwide, next business day delivery within Mainland UK. Saturday Guaranteed shipping available too.
- During sales and holiday periods we do our best but can't always guarantee same day dispatch. If you definitely need your order next day get in touch.
We offer a 28 day return policy on all non-sale items.
Sale items can be returned for a credit note or exchange.
See our returns page for full details.
Need help with your order?
If you need further help with your order, please don’t hesitate to contact us using the details below:
firstname.lastname@example.org / +44 (0)161 831 7781
Monday–Saturday, 10am–6pm (GMT)
Buying a Christmas Present?
Wanting to buy this as a present for someone? Carry on shopping as usual then click apply at checkout.
We'll then take the prices off, wrap it up nicely and you can choose the delivery address - all for free.
If it's not quite what they wanted they can send it back to us directly for a credit note right up until the 15th of January. All they need do is fill in the form that comes with the present… best of all, you won't need to know.