Stone Island / Anniversary 30/30 Jacket (Orange)
- Reversible outer and reversible liner
- One outer side is Raso Gommato fabric
- Waterproof and Windproof
- The reverse outer side is Mussola Prismatica
- The liner is down-filled and made from a reflective and thermo-sensitive fabric
- The reverse of the liner is wool knit
- Detachable liner using a rope and knot system
- Detachable '30 Anni' compass logo badge
- Reversible cuffs and liner buttons
- Hooded with four button fastening
- Fairly large sizing
- Made in Italy
The Stone Island 30/30 Jacket celebrates 30 years of forward thinking design by Massimo Osti, Paul Harvey and Carlo Rivetti's design team and utilizes pretty much every Stone Island innovation into one easy-to-wear garment. With two double-sided layers, reversible cuffs and a massive shape-shifting hood, this unbelievable feat of engineering can be worn in thirty different ways — all thanks to the Stone Island rope system (apparently inspired by a pair of military gaiters).
The outside layer is made of what Stone Island like to call Raso Gommato — a rubberised cotton satin with a polyurethane coating which is both waterproof and windproof. On the other side of this is what’s known as Mussola Prismatica — a super glossy water resistant polyurethane coated cotton. The internal jacket is down-filled, and combines two infamous Stone Island master-strokes — not only does it change colour at different temperatures (thanks to the heat-sensitive finish first seen on the Ice jackets), but it’s also highly reflective thanks to a coating of thousands of ‘glass microspheres’.
All this has been put together in Italy by white coated lab-types to the high standards you’d expect from Stone Island, but if fifty years from now you should misplace a button, Stone Island will be more than happy to replace it.
All measurements are in inches.
|Size||Pit To Pit||Back||Arms||Shoulders|
- We do not charge customers outside the EU the 20% VAT that is included in the price of most of the items we sell. See our shipping section for more details.
- Free shipping on all UK orders over and worldwide orders over £50.
- Order prior to 1pm Monday - Friday for same day shipping worldwide, next business day delivery within Mainland UK. Saturday Guaranteed shipping available too.
- During sales and holiday periods we do our best but can't always guarantee same day dispatch. If you definitely need your order next day get in touch.
We offer a 28 day return policy on all non-sale items.
Sale items can be returned for a credit note or exchange.
See our returns page for full details.
Need help with your order?
If you need further help with your order, please don’t hesitate to contact us using the details below:
email@example.com / +44 (0)161 831 7781
Monday–Saturday, 10am–6pm (GMT)
Buying a Christmas Present?
Wanting to buy this as a present for someone? Carry on shopping as usual then click apply at checkout.
We'll then take the prices off, wrap it up nicely and you can choose the delivery address - all for free.
If it's not quite what they wanted they can send it back to us directly for a credit note right up until the 15th of January. All they need do is fill in the form that comes with the present… best of all, you won't need to know.