Norse Projects / Oi Polloi x Norse Projects Oddbergur Parka (Hickory Green)
- 100% cotton
- Washed fabric
- Full cotton lining
- Two front pockets
- Inside pocket
- Drawstring hood, waist and hem
- Removable velcro Oi Polloi x Norse Projects badge
- Regular ‘contemporary’ fit
The fishtail parka is one of those jackets that firmly deserves a place in our imaginary outerwear hall of fame. Introduced in 1951 for US soldiers fighting in the Korean War, the long fins at the back were originally designed so they could be tied around the legs. Why? So paratroopers were more aerodynamic when they were plummeting out of aeroplanes. 62 years later and we’re proud to present the Oi Polloi x Norse Projects Oddbergur Parka. With the help of the great Danes we’ve slimmed down the classic shape to make a top notch summer jacket. The fabric has then been overdyed with some sort of enzyme wash that we don’t really understand to give it a worn-in, marbled look that’s got to be seen in real life to be truly appreciated.
All measurements are in inches.
|Size||Pit To Pit||Back||Arms||Shoulders|
- We do not charge customers outside the EU the 20% VAT that is included in the price of most of the items we sell. See our shipping section for more details.
- Free shipping on UK orders over £140, worldwide orders over £250.
- Order prior to 1pm Monday - Friday for same day shipping worldwide, next business day delivery within Mainland UK. Saturday Guaranteed shipping available too.
- During sales and holiday periods we do our best but can't always guarantee same day dispatch. If you definitely need your order next day get in touch.
We offer a 28 day return policy on all non-sale items.
Sale items can be returned for a credit note or exchange.
See our returns page for full details.
Need help with your order?
If you need further help with your order, please don’t hesitate to contact us using the details below:
email@example.com / +44 (0)161 831 7781
Monday–Saturday, 10am–6pm (GMT)
Buying a Christmas Present?
Wanting to buy this as a present for someone? Carry on shopping as usual then click apply at checkout.
We'll then take the prices off, wrap it up nicely and you can choose the delivery address - all for free.
If it's not quite what they wanted they can send it back to us directly for a credit note right up until the 15th of January. All they need do is fill in the form that comes with the present… best of all, you won't need to know.