New Balance / M1500GWS (Grey / White)
- Grey suede upper
- White leather and grey mesh detailings
- Embroidered N on the side
- Made in England
- True sizing
Launched in 1988, the New Balance M1500 trainers were like nothing that came before, and were even touted as being the ‘closest thing yet to the perfect running shoe’. The main development was the hefty, triple padded midsole which meant comfort levels went through the roof. These days they’re still a ‘viable high performance trainer option’ that look just as good with a pair of jeans as they do with your spandex running kit.
All measurements are in inches.
|UK Size||Length||Ball of foot||Heel|
New Balance Footwear Size Conversion
- We do not charge customers outside the EU the 20% VAT that is included in the price of most of the items we sell. See our shipping section for more details.
- Free shipping on all UK orders over and worldwide orders over £50.
- Order prior to 1pm Monday - Friday for same day shipping worldwide, next business day delivery within Mainland UK. Saturday Guaranteed shipping available too.
- During sales and holiday periods we do our best but can't always guarantee same day dispatch. If you definitely need your order next day get in touch.
We offer a 28 day return policy on all non-sale items.
Sale items can be returned for a credit note or exchange.
See our returns page for full details.
Need help with your order?
If you need further help with your order, please don’t hesitate to contact us using the details below:
firstname.lastname@example.org / +44 (0)161 831 7781
Monday–Saturday, 10am–6pm (GMT)
Buying a Christmas Present?
Wanting to buy this as a present for someone? Carry on shopping as usual then click apply at checkout.
We'll then take the prices off, wrap it up nicely and you can choose the delivery address - all for free.
If it's not quite what they wanted they can send it back to us directly for a credit note right up until the 15th of January. All they need do is fill in the form that comes with the present… best of all, you won't need to know.