Filson / Lined Cruiser Jacket (Charcoal / Navy / Red Plaid)
- 100% wool
- 100% cotton red plaid lining
- Button fastening
- Four large press stud pockets
- Large poachers pocket on the back
- Made in USA
- Regular fit
Think of a Filson jacket and chances the Cruiser Jacket is the first thing that pops in your head. First made in 1914, these were originally designed to be worn by people known as ‘timber cruisers’. Nothing to do with cottaging, these are the people who wander around woodland and work out how much all the timber is worth. Anyway, skulking about in the damp forestry of North West USA required thick, almost waterproof, wool, loads of pockets and a shirt-like shape, and this is what Filson came up with. This one here has a tasteful checked lining, which not only looks great, but makes one of the warmest jackets around even warmer.
|Size||Pit To Pit||Back||Arms||Shoulders|
- We do not charge customers outside the EU the 20% VAT that is included in the price of most of the items we sell. See our shipping section for more details.
- Free shipping on UK orders over £140, worldwide orders over £250.
- Order prior to 1pm Monday - Friday for same day shipping worldwide, next business day delivery within Mainland UK. Saturday Guaranteed shipping available too.
- During sales and holiday periods we do our best but can't always guarantee same day dispatch. If you definitely need your order next day get in touch.
We offer a 28 day return policy on all non-sale items.
Sale items can be returned for a credit note or exchange.
See our returns page for full details.
Need help with your order?
If you need further help with your order, please don’t hesitate to contact us using the details below:
firstname.lastname@example.org / +44 (0)161 831 7781
Monday–Saturday, 10am–6pm (GMT)
Buying a Christmas Present?
Wanting to buy this as a present for someone? Carry on shopping as usual then click apply at checkout.
We'll then take the prices off, wrap it up nicely and you can choose the delivery address - all for free.
If it's not quite what they wanted they can send it back to us directly for a credit note right up until the 15th of January. All they need do is fill in the form that comes with the present… best of all, you won't need to know.