Engineered Garments / CPO Shirt (Navy 8W Corduroy)
- 100% cotton
- 8 Wale corduroy fabric
- Press stud fastening
- Two button throat tab
- Three press stud front pockets
- Pocket on the upper left arm
- Synthetic suede shoulder and elbow patches
- Curved hem with gusset patch detail
- Made in New York, USA
- Regular fit
The Engineered Garments CPO shirt is Daiki Suzuki’s take on the tough overshirts worn by Naval officers in the thirties. If you wondering where the name comes from, it stands for Chief Petty Officer, which we presume is the rank given to strong willed Petty Officers who use their initiative. Anyway, the piece in question is a proper substantial shirt made from wide-waled corduroy. It’s one of those shirts that’s teetering on the edge of the shirt/jacket border-line, and for that reason can be worn over sweaters, jumpers and lesser shirts without a care in the world.
Gun owners will also be pleased to hear that this has a handy patch on the shoulder to combat that pesky rifle kickback.
All measurements are in inches.
|Size||Pit To Pit||Back||Arms||Shoulders|
- We do not charge customers outside the EU the 20% VAT that is included in the price of most of the items we sell. See our shipping section for more details.
- Free shipping on UK orders over £140 and worldwide orders over £250.
- Order prior to 3pm Monday - Friday for same day shipping worldwide, next business day delivery within Mainland UK. Saturday Guaranteed shipping available too.
- During sales and holiday periods we do our best but can't always guarantee same day dispatch. If you definitely need your order next day get in touch.
We offer a 28 day return policy on all non-sale items.
Sale items can be returned within 14 days.
See our returns page for full details.
Need help with your order?
If you need further help with your order, please don’t hesitate to contact us using the details below:
firstname.lastname@example.org / +44 (0)161 831 7781
Monday–Saturday, 10am–6pm (GMT)