- 100% polyester with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Mesh lining
- Polyester, spandex and nylon blend panelling
- Elasticated drawstring waist
- Overlapping stretchy mesh side and back pockets
- Central zip pocket on the back
- Air-flow mesh side panels
The shorts you are looking at here are designed for someone known as a ‘core trail runner’. Is this you? Probably not, but if you’ve got legs and you know how to use them, then you’ll probably appreciate these beauts. They’re called the Strider Pro Shorts and they’re made by Patagonia. They’re really light, they dry fast and they’ve got a water repellent finish for when a bus drives past and splashes a puddle into your face.