- Automatic (self winding) 21 jewel military divers watch
- Screw down crown
- Ceramic Bezel
- Hardened mineral glass lens
- GTLS Tritium luminous hands and hour markings
- 300m/1000ft water resistant
- 20mm NATO issue webbing strap
The 21 Jewel 300m Auto Submariner Watch from M.W.C (that’s the Military Watch Company, if you were wondering), is a pretty serious piece of kit. According to their website, these are made ‘for a contract in South Africa’, and while we don’t really know what this entails, it certainly sounds important. Whereas most military watch brands have shifted to using cheaper materials like plastic, MWC still use real glass, which not only looks a lot cleaner, but doesn’t scratch as easily. It’s also water resistant down to 300m and thanks to the self-winding mechanism, you don’t have to worry about finding a battery when you’re investigating shipwrecks off the coast of Brazil.