- 90% cotton, 10% polyurethane outer
- Impresa Tessile laminated cotton
- 80% duck down, 20% feather insulation
- Wind and waterproof material
- Drawstring hood with leather toggles
- Two way zip with press stud storm flap
- Four front pockets
- Large zip map pocket on the back
- Raglan sleeves
- Internal drawstring waist
- Internal detachable neck padding
- Velcro adjustable cuffs
- Regular fit
If you’re after an ultra-hardy jacket that’ll put up with all the assorted stick the winter seasons will chuck at you, you can’t do much better than the Deer Hunter Jacket from Holubar.
Over the years, Holubar have pioneered a lot of things that are taken for granted these days, such as the use of nylon, and the classic mountain parka design. Oh, and before you ask, yes — Holubar is the company who originally made that amazing orange jacket that Bobby De Niro wears in The Deer Hunter.