£175.00 £145.83 £122.00 £101.67 Sold Out
- 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- Durable G-1000 fabric
- Full zip fastening with press stud stormflap
- Four press stud pockets on the front
- Fjällräven leather patch on the upper left arm
- Regular fit, but large sizing, we recommend sizing down
The Fjällräven Greenland Jacket has been a firm Oi Polloi favourite for years. Designed way back in 1966 by Fjällräven founder and avid outdoorsman, Åke Nordin, it’s made from their world-famous G-1000 fabric, making it both tough and water-resistant. If you’re looking for a no-nonsense outdoor jacket, it’s scientifically proven that you can’t go wrong with this.