- 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- G-1000 fabric
- Large main compartment with drawstring closure
- Buckle fastening lid featuring a leather Arctic fox patch
- Two outer press stud pockets
- Adjustable canvas shoulder straps
Here’s a heartwarming tale for you… many moons ago a hardcore Fjäll-fan decided to turn an old Greenland Jacket into a backpack for his husky sled. Not only did this satisfy his haulage needs, but Fjällräven then decided to put his design into production. And so, the Greenland Backpack was born. It’s tough, it’s simple and it looks great. This one is the large version, which means it’s more than big enough for a day trip to wherever it is you go to on your daytrips.