Free worldwide shipping
- 100% polyamide
- Hardwearing outer fabric with PFC-free impregnation.
- Padded with high-quality ethically produced down.
- Stitch-through down channels.
- Reinforced with synthetic padding over shoulders.
- Adjustable hood.
- Classic yellow drawcords and leather details.
- Two-way zipper with protective flap and press buttons.
- Two top-loaded pockets with flaps.
- Pockets have extra openings from the sides.
- Inside storage pocket with zipper.
- Drawcord adjustment at hem.
- Elastic sleeve cuffs with press buttons.
This here Fjällraven Expedition Light Down Jacket is a fresh take on a design from 1974, complete with original yellow adjustment cords and the retro Fjallraven logo, updated with a bunch of new Fjall-y features, most notably, a sustainable and 100% traceable down procedure. Aside from that, take a look at the beast: a proper bulky, windproof, waterproof winter heat-retainer that won’t let you down, even if you’re in a snowstorm , atop a mountain, or if you’ve fallen in the freezer section in Tesco.