- 65% cotton, 35% polyester
- PU-coated woven Galon fabric
- Full zip fastening with button storm flap
- Welded seams
- Velcro adjustable cuffs
- Two lower front pockets
- Drawstring adjustable hood
- Classic fit – Slightly oversized
This is the Oskar Jacket from Didriksons 1913 — a coat so waterproof you could jump in the deep end of a swimming pool and come out dry as a bone. Alright, that might be an overstatement, but it should keep the rain off you.
And not only is it waterproof, it’s a real comfy, proper functional piece of kit, perfectly shaped for modern life (and Manchester’s notorious downpours). Real no nonsense rainwear from Sweden’s Didriksons.