£279.00 £232.50 £195.00 £162.50
- 50% cotton, 50% polyester outer
- Baracuta check polyester viscose lining
- Ribbed nylon cuffs and hem
- Double button fastening collar
- Two button fastening handwarmer pockets
- Vent on the back
- Made in England
- Regular fit, but quite small sizing – check the sizing info and consider choosing a bigger size than your usual
Designed in 1937 only a stone’s throw from our shop, the Baracuta G9 Harrington jacket is one of those fine items that has surpassed its original purpose (golf, if you wondered) to be re-appropriated by youth movements from suede-heads to soul boys. Elvis Presley, Steve McQueen, the 1966 England football team… the who’s worn it list is nearly endless for these, but it all boils down to the fact they can be worn in pretty much any way.
Baracuta is now in the safe hands of WP Lavori, who are the same chaps who currently look after such Oi Polloi favourites as Woolrich and Barbour. The Made in England G9 sees the Baracuta jacket brought back to its cultural homeland, and it’s quite something. To be honest, this is the best G9 we’ve seen, and everything from the buttons to the zip has been upped for a proper piece of preppy patriotism. It’s also got a new technical lining, helping to dissipate sweat like never before.