- Knit upper with premium pigskin nubuck quarter panel
- OG-inspired TPU lace loops; Webbing tape 3-Stripes
- Mesh heel with tailored thick yarn embroidery; Signature cushion TPU lace ghillie and TPU heel cage
- Comfortable textile lining; Enjoy the comfort and performance of OrthoLite® sockliner
- Super-soft EVA midsole wrapped with a TPU cage
- Rubber outsole
- Textile and leather upper / Textile lining / Rubber outsole
Originally designed for performance athletes in the '90s, the EQT Cushion ADV from adidas has reinvented a classic style that left people speechless almost thirty years ago, now boasting a style that has jaws on the floor, left right and center. In terms of spec, these babies have got a plethora of mental, futuristic features: knitted upper, webbing tape 3-Stripes, mesh heel and a proper substantial rubber outsole. Put simply, they’re sharp, they’re innovative and they look like spaceships for your feet. What more do you need? Get on these sharpish.