MCR: Online Merchandiser (Full-time)
Oi Polloi are looking to recruit an Online Merchandiser or Assistant Online Merchandiser dependant on experience. The role will be responsible for the day to day running of our website.
This role is about accuracy, attention to detail, organisation and time management skills. We’re looking for someone who can deliver work that reaches or exceeds the standard we set ourselves at Oi Polloi.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Merchandising and maintenance of the products on oipolloi.com on a daily basis, including descriptions, images and content.
- Promoting products, categories and brands across the website.
- Driving sales across the website through analysis and using commercial knowledge.
- Working alongside the buying and content team to schedule and execute Oi Polloi marketing and promotional activity. This includes, but not limited to tasks such as Oi Polloi newsletters, Deck~Outs, and social media activity.
- Assist with product and content launches to ensure deadlines are met.
- Conducting competitive shops and reporting feedback to the Oi Polloi management team.
- Hold a key responsibility in Oi Polloi stock control.
- A good knowledge of excel.
- An excellent eye for detail.
- The ability to work in a team in a fast paced environment.
- Experience in using Shopify and Brightpearl would be advantageous but not essential.
Oi Polloi is a great place to work, the team is very close, and we’re looking for someone who wants to become part of that. Working hours are pleasant, running from 09:45 – 18:00. You would be eligible for staff discount after an initial probationary period. Salary is dependant on experience.
The office is in Manchester, above the shop on Thomas Street, in the Northern Quarter of the city… it comes equipped with it’s own French Bulldog.
Oi Polloi prides itself on doing things right. Everything is considered. We have a strong sense of what’s right for us and what’s not. The Oi Polloi website and its appearance is obviously a very important part of that, so we need somebody who really buys into how the company operates.
If you’re interested in this vacancy then send in your CV, and a covering email that includes your current salary and your salary expectations for this role, to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please can you include your notice period, if you have one, in the email.
Closing date: Sunday 23rd October
We look forward to hearing from you.