- 38% cotton outer wrap, 57% recycled polyester sheath, 5% HT polyester core
- Adjustable padded straps and back
- Removable waist and sternum straps
- External pocket
- Internal pockets for laptop, mobile, tablet and documents
- Foldaway reflective strip and clip on light facility
You’re currently feasting your eyes on Smith the Roll Pack from Millican. Based in the Lake District, this lot are a band of bold adventurers that make dead good, ultra-useful bags from the outdoor-minded individual.
This beauty here is made from a mystical fabric called ‘Bionic Canvas’. While it isn’t 'explicitly' bionic (there's no laser beams or night-vision eyes here), it is water resistant and lightweight, which while traversing soggy, demanding terrains, might be more useful than laser beams anyway.