by Sebastian Beesley •
Street Drinking Guide
- Always wear a big coat. Sitting on park benches for hours on end can get mighty chilly.
- In fact, might be worth doubling up with a toasty fleece. Passing out on park benches can be even colder.
- Avoid striking up a conversation with that guy across the road who's been playing early 2000s RnB out of an iPhone 4 for half an hour.
- Variation is the spice of life. Treat yourself to some fancy German pilsners alongside your 17 Polish lagers.
- Stock up on those Snyder's Jalapeño Pretzel bite things. You're going to need some flavourful sustenance.
- Always try to remember to pick up your litter.
- Avoid children's playgrounds for obvious reason, especially if your session starts in the morning/afternoon.
- Don't wear white trousers unless you're a seasoned street drinking professional.
- Fondly remember how good supping a pint indoors was.
- Sack it off after 45 minutes and just go home because all of your friends are sensible and are staying inside.
Heather Stripe Crew
French Work Pants
This Deck~Out is all about