This outfit you’re looking at here might just look like a few assorted items of clothing put together because their colours complement each other nicely or something… but there’s more to it than that.
The outfit this chap has got on here is in fact a wearable homage to something very close to our hearts — the Cadbury Crunchie Bar. Not since the Fry’s Peppermint Cream has one chocolate bar been quite so influential, so it was only right that we doffed our proverbial caps to this unsung hero.
See how that cord shirt looks exactly like that delectable, golden honeycomb centre? And doesn’t that brown leather jacket remind you of that smooth milk chocolate coating?
Now, if you’ll excuse us, we’re going to the newsagents to stuff our faces with chocolate bars — we may be some time.
Captain Crunchie is 6'4" and wears...
- Golden Bear The Corbett Leather Baseball Jacket
- Beams Plus Button Down Cord Shirt
- Armor-Lux Marinière Loctudy
(Nature / Navy)
- Levi's Vintage Clothing 519 Bedford Pants
Size 32 / 34
- Anonymous Ism Nep Sand Line Crew Socks
- Barleycorn Classic
- Filson Twill Original Briefcase