Mr Brown as... The Millionnaire Mountaineer
He may be rich but he certainly doesn’t go on about it. Instead he chooses to let his clothing do his talking and as such this is a pretty mouthy outfit. Where to start… Well, the Diemme Roccia Vet Boot are a stylish take on traditional mountain footwear, made in the Italian town of Montebelluna, world famous for such things. Dockers extra slim chinos and a YMC tee are nice basics to provide the bedrock of the remainder of the outfit. It’s all about layering up and this wealthy wanderer does so with a Woolen Mills Knock-A-Bout Shirt, Garbstore Motor Sweat and the clincher in the shape of the Nigel Cabourn Storm Parka.
- Nigel Cabourn Storm Parka (Navy)
- Dockers Extra Slim Chino (British Khaki)
- Garbstore 1950s Motor Sweat (Royal Blue)
- Chapman Classic Holdall (Navy)
- Woolrich Woolen Mills Knock-A-Bout Shirt (Vintage Blue Check)
- Diemme Roccia Vet Boot (Papyrus Sand Suede)