A Postcard from Antarctica Research Station #39
Just a quick message to say everything’s going great at the research station. It’s been eight months since the generator packed in but we’re still having a real blast. I won a table tennis tournament last week which was a nice surprise. We didn’t have any ping pong balls but the frozen penguin’s skull worked better than expected. Bit of a funny story — the cargo ship that was bringing out food capsized so we’ve been eating ice and out-of-date ketchup since January. We were planning a day out to the Swedish base next week, but we’re probably not going to bother anymore as they all froze to death in the night. Anyway, how are you? Did you manage to pick out some wallpaper for the spare room?
- Stone Island Micro Reps Down Jacket (Verde Olivia)
- OrSlow 60's Cord Denim Jacket (Ecru)
- Edwin ED-55 Relaxed (G9 Wash 12oz Dark Blue Denim)
- Hestra Alexander Gloves (Dark Brown)
- Buttero Tanino Low Suede (Tobacco / Tobacco)
- Lacoste Stripe Crew T-Shirt (Marine / Cinabre)