The Anorak Anorak
In the 80s the term anorak was used to describe lonely men in waterproof jackets who spent their days stood at the end of railway platforms jotting down the migratory patterns of diesel engines. These days, another form of anorak exists — The Anorak Anorak. Just as obsessive as any trainspotter, this lot enjoy nothing more than standing on busy street corners on rainy days, hoping to catch a glimpse of a new jacket to mark down in their notebook, before alerting their fellow anoraks over C.B. radio. Strange? Perhaps… but if you’re reading this then chances are you think behaviour like this is perfectly normal — you might even be an Anorak Anorak yourself.
- Norse Projects Niels Indigo Tee (Dark Indigo)
- Battenwear Scout Anorak (Royal)
- Battenwear Work Shirt (Blue Plaid)
- Mephisto Rainbow (Dark Grey Sportbuck)
- Levi's Vintage Clothing 1975 519 Cord Jeans (White)
- Filson Twill Rucksack (Tan)