The Big Time Celebrity Deck~Out Bonanza
For this Deck~Out we thought we’d do something a bit special — something that would really impress people and make them spit tea onto their computer screen in sheer disbelief. Yep, we thought we’d get a big time A-list celebrity in. But who? Peter Barlow was busy, Gary Barlow didn’t answer our phone calls and Barry Manilow, although keen at first, couldn’t decide what trousers he wanted to wear. But just when we were about to abandon the idea and call up one of our usual, non-celebrity goons, in walks Michael Stipe of REM fame. Cheers Michael, we owe you one!
- Barbour Mined Overshirt (Sky)
- Converse 1970s Chuck Taylor All Star Ox (True Navy)
- Lacoste Pique Polo (Jade)
- Dockers Fillmore Khaki (Chino)
- A.P.C. Sweat Algue (Marine)