Out on the ship canal
When Manchester’s ship canal freezes over it’s always a momentous occasion. Tall people, small people, left handed people and right handed people are all brought together by their love of sliding around dead fast with only a few millimetres of ice separating them from murky water and rusty shopping trolleys. There are no winners and losers out on the ice, but when this chap gets going he makes Christopher Dean (of Torvill and Dean fame, if you were wondering) look like Frank Spencer. But where are his ice-skates? Well, who needs ice skates when you’ve got the super-slidey soles of Clarks Wallabees?
- Norse Projects Jakob Light Down Jacket (Navy)
- Our Legacy First Shirt (Annuated Light Blue Satin)
- Clarks Originals Wallabee (Dark Brown Suede)
- Norse Projects Borderline Stripe Knit (Bristol Blue)
- Carhartt Klondike Pant II (Blue Rinsed)