Forever in Blue Jeans
This lad was a lost lamb, living a life devoid of meaning when, one fateful January day, he tuned in to everyone’s favourite long wave radio station, Atlantic 252. Gracing the waves was Neil Diamond’s 1979 hit single, Forever in Blue Jeans. For some reason unknown to even himself, the lyrics spoke to him like no song had ever spoken to him before. From then on his live has had meaning — from then on he’s worn the same pair of blue jeans, all day every day. He sleeps in them, he swims in them and he’s even asked to be buried in them. Alright, we did once see him in a pair of cords, but give the guy a break — it was washday after all.
- Universal Works Labour Jacket (Navy Melton)
- Universal Works Worker Shirt (Indigo Chambray)
- Universal Works Pocket Tee (Olive Nep Jersey)
- Levi's Vintage Clothing 1954 501 (New Rinse)
- Converse 1970s Chuck Taylor All Star (Parchment)