Rasputin on Holiday
Working as the Tsar’s personal mystic is a great job, but even Grigori Rasputin needs a holiday every once in a while. So every year, usually around May bank holiday, he sets up his out of office auto-reply for his work e-mails, checks all the lights are off in his flat and heads out on holiday. He’s not picky, but he tends to favour places with a good pool. Last year he went to Centre Parcs near Penrith. He particularly enjoyed the wave machine.
- Arpenteur Roscoff Popover Shirt (Off White Serge Cotton)
- Y.M.C. Check Pocket Tee (Navy)
- Lee 101 Daren (Epic Blue)
- Nowgone Pioneers Miller Panel Front Sweat (Baby Blue)
- adidas Adilette (Adiblue / White)