No, not that Inspectah Deck — this one’s more catamaran than Wu Tang Clan, more Canvey Island than Staten Island, more Bring da Rudder than Bring da Ruckus, more… alright, you get the idea. What we’re trying to say is that he’s got nothing to do with the man formerly known as Jason Hunter, and actually got his nickname from being particularly critical when it comes to scrubbing the deck of his yacht. Saying that, he did release a hip hop album in 1993 — it was rubbish though so the less said about that, the better.
- Levi's 501 Original Fit (White Light)
- Anonymous Ism 5 Colour Mix Quarter Sock (Yellow / Blue / Orange)
- OrSlow Button Down Shirt (Denim 2 Year Wash)
- Our Legacy Bomber Jacket (Oil Blue)
- Our Legacy Bulk Sweater (Fluorescent Green)
- Sebago Dockside (Sand Suede)