The Universal Worker
The Universal Worker — he’s sort of like Dolph Lundgren in Universal Solider, but instead of charging around like a revived Vietnam fatality, he just really, really enjoys work. Working in a coal mine, working for the weekend, working as a waitress in a cocktail bar… if it pays over £6.31 an hour, he’ll do it. Some might even say he’s a workaholic, but what is workahol, and can you be addicted to it?
- OrSlow Zip Up Parka (Ecru)
- Universal Works Classic Shirt (Italian Print Shirt)
- Universal Works Pocket Crew (Fine Knit Navy)
- Universal Works Slim Fit Jeans (Raw Unwashed Denim)
- Superga 2750 - Cotu Classic (Ivory)