Who is your mummy, and what does he do?
Seeing as it’s mother’s day (or as least it was, if you’re reading this in the future), what better time to cast our minds back to one of the best films on the subject of motherhood ever made? No, not Stepmom starring Julia Roberts and Ed Harris, we’re talking about Junior. A lot of people think that this was a work of mere fiction, but a lot of people are wrong — Junior was actually a documentary, and in 1994 Arnie really did become a mum. 20 years later, we’ve finally tracked down his son. He’s got the clothes, he’s got the boots, and you best believe he’s got the motorcycle. Oh, actually take that back, he’s just got the clothes, but very nice they are.
- C.P. Company Bellow Pocket Goggle Jacket (Sage)
- A.P.C. Sweat Rayure Rugby (Dark Navy / Green)
- Filson Tote Bag with Zipper (Otter Green)
- Carhartt Skill Pant (Beech Rinsed)
- Carhartt Civil Shirt (Blue Stone Bleached)
- Spalwart Special Low (Ecru)