Casual Friday at the National Trust visitor centre
It’s been a tough week — the gift shop ran out of pencil sharpeners, someone dropped a Twister on the café’s new carpet and one of the animatronic badgers in the ‘Creatures of the Forest’ room went feral. But now it’s time to relax, to express yourself and to be who you want to be. It’s Casual Friday at the National Trust visitor centre, and you can finally cast off that old green polo shirt that’s three sizes too small and wear what you want. But don’t get too carried away… appropriate footwear must be worn at all time.
- adidas Marathon 85 (Aluminium / Neo White / Carbon)
- Carhartt Klondike Pant II (Blue Rigid)
- Fjällräven Wild MT Jacket (Light Beige)
- Lacoste Marl Polo (Cambois Jaspe)
- Battenwear Cutter Jacket (Green)