In praise of the UK Safari Scene
When it comes to subcultures and all that, it’s always a shame that the UK safari scene doesn’t get more recognition. Mildly more interesting than bird-watching, but slightly less controversial than fox-hunting, there’s a certain majestic beauty to spending your Saturdays driving around Burnage in a Suzuki Jimny trying to spot stray cats. Okay, it may not be quite as enthralling as its African counterpart, but spending three weeks driving around the desert before getting ripped limb from limb by a pride of lions is overrated anyway.
- Nudie Jeans Co Grim Tim (Organic Dry Selvage)
- Polo Ralph Lauren Serengeti Shirt Jacket (Sand)
- Stone Island Double Pocket Overshirt (Inchiostro)
- Stone Island Stripe Pocket Tee (Bianco / Natural)
- Converse Jack Purcell LTT Duck Boot (Mole Leather)