In the navy
It’s rare that people’s lives match up with their aspirations. At 13, John was tipped by scouts as being the next Les Ferdinand — now 28, he paints Subutteo figures for a living. Robert wanted to be an astronaut, but the closest thing he gets to intergalactic expeditions are his daily voyages into the salty depths of a packet of Space Raiders. At school Paul said he wanted to be a race car driver, but after more than a dozen goes, he still hasn’t managed to pass his theory test. But it’s not all doom and gloom — this lad did alright. All through his youth he said he wanted to be in the navy, and whilst this probably isn’t what he had in mind, he’s only gone and done it. Well, sort of.
- Nanamica 65 / 35 Club Jacket (Navy)
- Patagonia Nano Puff Vest (Glass Blue)
- Engineered Garments Popover BD Shirt (Light Blue Lightweight Cotton Oxford)
- Our Legacy 50's Great Sweat (Grey Blue Melange)
- Nudie Jeans Co Thin Finn (Organic Dry Dark Grey)
- Spring Court G2 Low Canvas (Midnight)