Paul Trotter, Dry Land Yachter
Give a warm, Deck~Out welcome to Paul Trotter — the dry land yachter. Not one to let the fact he can’t swim get in the way of his passion, he can usually be found perfecting his knots on the deck of the eighteen foot long keelboat that’s parked in his back garden. Alright, he might look like a bit of a crank when it’s Monday night and he’s halfway up his mast shouting orders at the top of his lungs to his trusty cabin boy, but when you’re in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean dodging shark attacks, aggressive seagulls and fifty foot high waves whilst simultaneously throwing up badly cooked tinned food, then you’ll wish you were a dry land yachter too.
- Birkenstock Pasedena (Taupe Suede)
- Beams Plus Double Pocket Check Work Shirt (Blue)
- Cottonopolis Yachting Trouser (Olive)
- Epperson Mountaineering Large Climb Pack (Military Spec Overdye Green)
- Beams Plus 60/40 Mountain Parka (Khaki)