We’ve now reached Deck~Out No.200, but amongst all the future trawlermen and millionaire butchers, there’s one man we’ve missed — the everyman. He wears a hunting coat, but he’s never held a gun. He’s in a trucker jacket, but drives a Ford Escort. He favours military fatigue pants, but he’s a pacifist. He’s got running shoes on, even though he hasn’t jogged in years. He’s the everyman, and even if he doesn’t live a life of peyote and casual time travel, he still knows how to get dressed. Everyman — we salute you.
- Our Legacy 1940's Shirt (Tela Melange Blue)
- Woolrich Mackenzie Jacket (Hunting Check)
- Levi's Slim Trucker (Plaza Taupe)
- Engineered Garments Fatigue Pant (Navy 11.5oz Duck Canvas)
- Nike Air Pegasus 83 Suede (Gold)