Don’t ask us how he was conceived, but here he is, Travis Picasso — the long lost love-child of the art world’s shining star and everyone’s favourite bumbling Vietnam vet. After a difficult childhood (growing up with two fathers is hard, but it’s even harder when one is fictional), he’s finally accepted who his parents are, and has inherited both his dad’s love of stripy shirts and his father’s love of military jackets. He’s also followed in both their footsteps, and earns his living painting those dodgy canvases of New York taxi cabs you can buy in pound shops.
- Beams Plus M-65 Jacket (Blue)
- Our Legacy 1950's Shirt (Black Denim)
- M.Nii The Mainland Stripe T-Shirt (Blue Hawaii)
- Sebago Dockside (Dark Brown Nubuck)
- C6 North South Tote (Black)