Sir Sandy Sandleson
Sir Sandy Sandleson, of Sir Sandy Sandleson’s Sandals and Sundrimen is surely a strange specimen. Straying from shoes since sadly standing on a stinging scorpion skulking secretly in a suede Sebago , Sir Sandy searched for suitable sandals. Scouring shops in Spain, Saskatchewan and Scarborough, Sir Sandy Sandleson soon struck upon some certainly sharp sandals, and soon-after set up Sir Sandy Sandleson’s Sandals and Sundrimen so as to share with similar sorts.
- Patagonia Torrentshell Plus Jacket (Cilantro)
- Woolrich Woolen Mills Officers Shirt (Olive Drab Ripstop)
- Birkenstock Arizona (Mocca Suede)
- Woolrich Woolen Mills Square Flag T-Shirt (Khaki)
- Carhartt Vicious Pant (Gravy)