Vertigo-stricken and phobic to fire, our man Sam still harbours wishes to be a firefighter. It’ll never happen though, damn his genes. Instead of bombing up and down ladders with a hosepipe or rescuing cats from trees, he instead throws on a mix of orange and red and takes to the dance-floor. He’s the North West disco dancing champ five years running and while his old knees are creaking somewhat, he’s still more than capable of creating a disco inferno.
- Stone Island Long Sleeve Shirt (Chambray)
- Universal Works Bike Jacket (Orange Nylon)
- Armor-Lux Théviec (Navy / Ecru)
- Engineered Garments Fatigue Short (Red Cotton Ripstop)
- New Balance M998GGO (Grey / Charcoal / Orange)