The Time Bandit
With a flux capacitor for a heart and loads of dead mad wires for veins, this guy is a glimpse into the future and indeed the past. Whisper it, but travelling through time just got a little bit cooler. Gone are the days of Michael J Fox and his life preserver, Dean Stockwell talking to a piece of lego called Ziggy and a naked Arnie demanding clothes off a load of nutters. This is where making the Quantum Leap is at now. Expertly attired, our hero effortlessly merges from one 20th century subculture to the next, kissing girls and just generally showing off. He’s not there to change anything or save the world, but if you see anything he’s wearing and you fancy it, his work here is done.
- Baracuta Made in England G9 (Navy)
- Engineered Garments Beach Shirt (White / Navy / Red Jersey Stripe)
- Levi's Vintage Clothing 1955 Sawtooth Shirt (Super Bleech)
- Stone Island Track Pants (Azzure)
- Sperry Top-Sider CVO (Reverse Out Navy Suede)
- Polo Ralph Lauren Crew Sock (Soft Blue)