The anti deck-out
Week after week of gentle piss-takery would take its toll on any man, so we thought we’d give our trusty clotheshorse a week off and let him wear something a bit more run of the mill. Well, we’d hardly call a pair of Quoddys and some deadstock Persol sunglasses run of the mill, but at least he should be able to have a quiet night in the pub without people asking him if he’s a time-traveling brick-layer or Serpico’s long lost brother.
- Levi's Vintage Clothing 1950's Tab Twill Shirt (Deco-Rose)
- Levi's 511 Slim (Rigid Selvage)
- Quoddy Classic Maliseet Oxford (Toast Suede / White Camp Sole)
- Y.M.C. Nep Pocket Tee (Pink)
- Deadstock Sunglasses Persol P210 11 (Light Brown / Brown)
- Penfield Oakes Wind Stopper (Navy)