Mountain parkas in the afternoon
The holiday to Spain was all going so well — the sun shone brightly down onto the dusty streets, paella was served on plates the size of tractor tyres and those weirdly small cans of beer were cold and plentiful. Yep, it was all going so well, all until a wrong turn led him straight into the midst of Pamplona’s bull ring. Ernie Hemingway described bullfighting as a decadent art, but this was more like a scene from Herbie Goes Bananas than an excerpt from Death in the Afternoon. You could say he was a red rag to a bull, but that’s not exactly true — he was a red lightweight four-pocket mountain parka lovingly crafted by Woolrich to a bull.
- Yuketen Country Ranger (Two Tone Peanut)
- Nudie Jeans Co Straight Alf (Organic Ropey Selvage)
- Polo Ralph Lauren Slim Fit Polo (Medium Indigo)
- Deadstock Sunglasses Persol RATTI P37 32 Classic (Orange Tortoiseshell / Brown)
- Polo Ralph Lauren Shelburne Jacket (Springfield Khaki)
- Woolrich Cotton Mountain Parka (Thrift Red)