Cross-Eared and Painless
Contrary to popular belief, Roy Orbison wasn’t blind. If he was, how could he see pretty women walking down the street, you know — the kind he’d like to meet? He wasn’t cross-eyed either, and his famous sunglasses actually came about after leaving his usual specs on an aeroplane. Sadly we can’t say the same for this bloke, who’s not only cross-eyed, but cross-eared as well. Although it often goes undiagnosed, at least 17% of the population are thought to be cross-eared. Painless in itself, it is nonetheless a tragic handicap that means sufferers are cursed to spend their days turning the wrong way when their name is called.
- Polo Ralph Lauren Custom Fit BD Shirt (Dark Wash Denim)
- Woolrich Woolen Mills Anorak (Yellow)
- Levi's 511 STA Prest (Harvest Gold)
- Clarks Originals Natalie (Tan Leather)
- Engineered Garments Beach Shirt (White / Navy / Red Jersey Stripe)
- Deadstock Sunglasses Persol RATTI P37 32 Classic (Orange Tortoiseshell / Brown)