The Hee Bee Gee Bees
What’s this? Oi Polloi have finally hit the big leagues and have managed to convince Barry Gibb to strike a few poses for a Deck-Out? Well not quite — you’re looking at one third of South Manchester’s leading Bee Gees tribute act, the Hee Bee Gee Bees. He can’t sing, he certainly can’t dance, and as far as we know no one from the Bee Gees wore a Journal Standard anorak. But that’s not the point, after necking a few pints and squinting your eyes, you’ve got to admit he does look slightly like Barry, and that’s good enough for us.
- Dockers Alpha Khaki (British Khaki)
- Lacoste Pique Polo (Fig Marl)
- Lacoste Crew Sweat (Bahamas)
- Nike Free Run +2 Woven (Sport Turquoise )
- Journal Standard Anorak (Green)